Tuesday 7 May 2013

hello!
I have been none stop the past couple of days and printed my fabrics for both of my collections! It is a load off my mind knowing they are printed. I have washed and ironed both my 'Take a walk on the wildside' cushions and started to construct them. I am yet to prep my 'All American' cushions and croquets. The process of washing and ironing the fabrics takes along time as you have to enure all the dye is out of the fabric and the only way to do that is by repeatedly washing the fabric in cold water and then hot water, doing this until the water runs clear. It can take upto an hour to do one piece of fabric.I am yet to print off my wallpaper designs but I should be doing this over the next couple of days! 

I have received my portfolio and plastic wallets through the post, I am just waiting for my postcards to be delivered, I cannot wait to see them :)

The show is now only one week away and will open a week on thursday! I am going to be a very busy person for the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment