Thursday 9 May 2013

Hello there!

What a hectic few days I have had. I now have two of my 'Take a Walk on the Wildside' cushions made and ready to go! Iam very happy with how they have turned out, they are fantastic! I still have to wash and prep quiet alot of my fabrics for the show next week including the 4 pieces to make my 'All American Collection' cushions. This will be my priority over the next day or two. It is hard to juggle the work load as now it is nearly dead line im trying to complete my research file and portfolio ready for hand in next week as well as prep my fabrics!

 I am also  expected my Buisness cards and Postcards to be delivered any time which again is going to be difficualt beacause iam never home as iam always at Uni...so getting my hands on them may prove difficult as they have to be signed for!

Finally, I am now in the que to have my Aztec wallpapers printed, they should be printed tommorow all being well. I am also printing 2 paper pieces of art work for my 'All American Collection', at least the paper designs do not have to be preped like the fabrics do :) FULL steam ahead! Blogg soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment