Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hello!

What a productive few days I have had! Yesterday I ordered an A3 Portfolio to keep all my designs safe for when I take them to interviews etc, the thought of interviews is very exciting! I also ordered a pack of t A3 wallets to go inside. These should be delivered no later then the 9th of May,giving me time to print and organise my portfolio ready to have at the Design show. Today I finally finalised and sent off my business cards and postcards to Moo. I changed my designs at the last minute so the designs were appropriate to both collections and not just the Aztec theme. It was difficult to combine the two themes in one design so to solve this I have one design with an 'All American' them and the other with 'Take a walk on the wild side' theme! So my order of 50 postcards will be evenly split with 25 of each design. Problem solved :) Iam excited to receive all my goodies through the post over the next week or so! Going back to my fabric designs, I have a few minor tweeks then off to print they go either tomorrow or Friday. All being well they will be printed washed and ironed by Saturday then I can start to make my four cushions :) I will keep you updated....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment