Tuesday 30 April 2013



Had a hectic few days getting designs ready to go to print! At the moment I have four cushion designs ready, 2 for my 'Take a walk on the wild side' collection and two for my 'All American' collection. I also have 3 fabric samples approved and working on the fourth! My wallpaper length designs are great and I am really happy with them, cannot wait to see them in full length at 50cm by 200cm, they certainly are eye catching! My collection is coming together slowly but surly. I am prioritising my cushion designs at the moment as I have to have time to make the cushions.

Not only have I got to produce a design show I have to produce business cards, postcards and a press pack for the show. I have been working on these designs for a while but as my collection has developed so have  my ideas for my business cards etc.  Up to now I have designed an American theme business card and an aztec theme business card but neither of them have my best final designs in them so my job for tomorrow is to develop these into final designs and send them to Moo, a printing company,  before the end of the day to ensure I get them delivered on time for the 15th May. I also want to finish my creative CV tomorrow, the list of things I  have to do at the moment is endless!

Today I ordered an A3 portfolio to display my  artwork in, this should be delivered by the 9th of May. So  between now and then I have to choose my best work from this semester and any other designs that I want to display inside there and re-size, make a colour palette and state weather the designs are for fashion or interior or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment