Wednesday 10 April 2013

I have also purchased a Moses basket which i'm  going to cover with a fabric from my  'Take a walk on the wild side' collection. This collection is aimed at young children, the pastel shades I  have used will look great against the wicker of the basket.  I'm going to make a hood for the Moses basket and maybe bedding to match.

I have done some market research into Moses baskets and found some lovely inspiring designs.I especially like Mamas and Papas as they have entire Interior collection for nursery and children, including bedding, curtains and accessories.

Here are some images from a collection that I particularly like form Mama's and Papa's.....This collection is called 'Gingerbread'.


This collection is great because it is uni sex  and suitable for both boy and girls which is something to take into consideration when designing.

love the rustic, textured look to this collection. It is very organic but yet colourful and contemporary.

Bunting is  lovely in a child's room it adds interest and texture. I'm hoping to design some bunting for my Kids collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment