Wednesday 10 April 2013

Hi Guy's!

 So excited right now.. i have purchased a headboard which i'am going to reupholster with my fabric design! At the moment iam undecided which collection to use to cover the headboard. My contemporary 'All American' theme or my 'Take a walk on the wildside' collection..hmmmmm! i shall keep you informed as to which is decide to use.

                         I have been doing some market research into headboards and found these designs...

This large pink headboard is very glamorous, i like the coordinating stools  at the end of the bed......

This headboard design reminds of a leaf pattern design that i designed for mt 'Take a walk on the wild side' collection.....

This design reminds me of my Aztec theme. It is uni sex for boy or girl and is very contemporary.  

This girly bold bright design is really nice, it is fun and is the focal point of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment